Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I HIT 42 MPG !!!!!


I usually don't continue the same blog, but I am so happy with my purchase that thought I would give you a little more insight to my ride. I have slightly altered my driving habits and am now getting 42mpg in town in my Camry! I have read where some people get 50 mpg in town so I will continue to try and achieve this. This car truly teaches you to drive a little more conservatively and I must say I am enjoying it. I am also enjoying all the people thinking that I am doing such a great thing for our mother Earth (truth be told I am doing this to save some GREEN - green money) but it's nice to know I am burning less fuel in the process.


They still have a couple left if you want one: www.lascrucestoyota.com

2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid Summary

The 2009 Camry Hybrid is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in one trim only, the 4-Door Sedan.

Upon introduction, the Camry Hybrid is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4 , 192-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 33-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. A variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.

The 2009 Camry Hybrid is a carryover from 2008.